K21 Goal Setting For 2019


       
As part of writing last week, the children have been thinking of goals that they would like to achieve for the year. Here are a few examples of what the children wrote.
I am learning to write smaller so I have room for words in my sentences. 
I want to get better at my subtraction because I have to use my hands.
My goal is to do reading with new words by sounding them out. I need to get better at knowing new sounds like albatross.
I need to get better at cross country because I need to keep my pace. Nina
want to get better at subtraction in maths.
My goal is to write my words correctly and make sure I write to the end of the line. I must remember to start at the red line. 
My goal is to read the tricky words in books instead of looking at the pictures.Sammie
I want to learn the 8 times tables in maths.
I need to read all the words rather than missing words when I read a book.
I need to make sure that I use my finger spacing every time I write.
I want to be able to score a goal with my friends at soccer.   Kyran

I want to be able to spell words correctly. 
I want to read lots of books so I get better at reading.
Practise how to tackle correctly in football.             Mokshit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K21 Kererū Inquiry